Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Hearts Outside

he
 
 
Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
 
The joy of her laugh, Twinkle in her eyes, Smile on her face. 
Never ending love, and kissable cheeks.
She gives me looks I cannot describe.
So curious at this new world around her.
She brings me hope, and makes me smile.
She amazes me in every single way.
I could not imagine the way she would change me, but I thank her for it.

She wakes up in the morning with that big grin on her face.
I just think to myself how could I be so lucky.
I have wanted her forever, and the day she came to me will never be forgotten.
It was a day filled with fear.
Love
Nervousness
Courosity
Excitment
Happiness
Pain
I never though I would feel all those things in one day, but I did and it was a feeling you just have to have.
 
Ella I thank you for all you have done, all you have given me, and all you will continue to give. You are the sweetest little girl, and I love you so. 
I cant wait to experience your life with you, all you new achievements you make every day make me so proud to be your mom. 
Having you was the best thing that could have happened in my life.
   
 
 

5 comments:

  1. aww, this seriously made me choke up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i was teared up while i was writing it, and for the record, i think two of your had made me cry!!!!! Also on a side note i dont know how to work this blog site im so confused by it all, and all the thing you can do with it. mine looks so plain and boring compared to everyone elses

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little sweet potato is the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. it amazes me everyday at the way children change us. they make us so much better! Many of us parents (not all) choose to educate ourselves more, learn a love we've never had, sacrafice everything, all for this little person who came into our lives and changed everything. I love this post Jackie, and I highly respect you as a mother.
    -Hillary

    ReplyDelete